What do you do when your boyfriend is emotionaly manipulative?

I just broke it off with my boyfriend after finding some conversations he had with other women. The first one was when I went away on a vacation, and he told the girl we were not together, then asked for naked pics of her and gave his own. the second he was trying to convince a girl to leave her boyfriend to go out with him and talking about meeting up. He says he did it because he likes messing with people and it wasn't sexual...that he didn't fantasize over them or want any sexual favors...just that he enjoys being a "con artist" is what he called it. There is so much more but really I'm just tired.

Favorite Answer

Good for breaking it off. If I have realized anything in my life, it is all the time we waste eating bull$hit. You can choose the people you want around you, and you don't have to waste your time with people like that.

i don't understand the question...you said you broke it off with him already. why do you need any more help?

he's a douchebag, you broke up with him, problem solved.

Leave him he isn't good for you

DUMP HIM!!! And get out now!!!!