is there sperm in precum if he didnt *** before?

ok so me and my boy friend had sex for the first time yestarday. NOTE: i have no clue where i am in my cycle, probably bout to get on my period. anyways so he stuck it in and tried a little, but then after that he checked to see if there was any precum. i dont think there was any, but i really dont know. maybe it was already released then it looked like there wasnt any in his penis. but after that he put on a condom, but i still made him pull out just to be safe. is there any chance of me being pregnant?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

Absolutely you could be pregnant! Yes, there's always sperm in pre-***. Also, younger men get more excited by sex, so they leak a little sperm all the time. You must always, always use a condom all the way through.

If this just happened, get Plan B and take it immediately. It works if it's been less than 72 hours. Otherwise, wait for your period.

Please, listen, if he cares, he will use a condom. If he doesn't use a condom, then a minute of his pleasure is more important to him than the next 18 years of your life.

Tell him, "No glove, no love" and mean it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.