What would you do if you got kissed when you weren't ready?

Lets say you and this guy have been dating a while. He kisses you but you weren't ready for that stuff yet? What would you say? Would you pull away? Would you accept it anyway? What would your reaction be?

Funny you should ask that, because my first kiss was exactly done that way. Of course I'm a guy, but hey.

My first kiss was stolen from me. She circled around from behind and nailed me with it before I even knew what was happening. Then my mind kind of went blank and I said the dumbest thing ever. I don't know what I said, but I'm 100% positive it was really stupid. Then I spent a few days walking into walls and forgetting my own name.

With a girl though, I think the rules are very different. You have to make sure they're 100% willing and ready to be kissed, so blasting them with it out of the blue is always a bad idea. I always prefer to take a slow approach, and let her pull me in if she's interested in the idea. Women can be very direct when they choose to be, and kissing is one of those times when they choose to be.