Kohls interview?! ANSWER please :)?

I applied online for seasonal at Kohl's.

I got a call asking me to come in Thursday at 4. (she was going to have me come in the next day, but I have school. So she said she just mark me down for thursday because that's the next day she is there)

She told me to bring my Social Security Number and my license.

Does that mean I have a chance on getting the job?

and will this be a group interview since she is asking me to bring those two things? She never said it was a group interview.

Favorite Answer

I just got hired at Kohl's and the first day they did a group interview and a one on one interview also and gave me more papers to fill out for a background check. Then they called me a week later saying my background check came back clear and to come on a certain day with my checking account number for direct deposit, my license and social card. That day I stayed there for like 4 hours for training and training videos and to fill out more paperwork and store tour. I also was given a two week schedule after I was asked if I had any requests for any days. This was also as a group thing from beginning to end. I hope this helps. Congrats!

Do what the lady says and don't make a big deal out of it. Be neat and polite.