Poll: opinions on Little Things (by One Direction)?

When I heard it, I freaked out. When I heard Niall's solo, I collapsed on the ground and began to sob because it was so freaking beautiful. What are your opinions on it?

Favorite Answer

I'm laying on my bed, eating tons of halloween candy that i'm supposed to be giving out to children wednesday, and listening to this song on repeat OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I LOVE IT, I LOVE THEM, I LOVE ED SHEERAN FOR CREATING THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF PERFECT FOR US. OMG. They all sound lovely. Harry's voice made me want to cry because I love him so much. His raspiness is absolute perfection. Niall sound AHMAZING. THEY ALL DO. OH GOD WHY CAN'T I KNOW THEM HNUIBIUDWBUDSIBUDKBDKBDK FRUSTRATION IVE JUST LET THESE LITTLE THINGS SLIP OUT OF MY MOUTH CUZ IT YOU YOU THEY ADD UP TO YOU AND I LOVE YOU OMG LOVE ME ONE DIRECTION PLEASE.

Ok. thank you for letting me get that out.

• salmam

I see your element, yet i don't sense that the parallel is extremely good. the project at Duke became into that the reality became into suppressed by the DA. We suffered from too little precise information, too lots rumor. The gadget ultimately labored, yet each and every of the media interest acted as a site visitors congestion to the reality. In in the present day's viral worldwide, we be bothered by way too lots information, of all stripes. there is not any question that sorting it out is a huge project, even to the applicants. So, maybe we'd desire to continuously chosen our leaders by staring at who remains cool, calm and picked up in the face of adversity, and minimizes, maybe even publicly castigates "shmear".

• Wonkey

Lol, its cute how you think thats real music. Want to hear an actual beatiful song? Look up "wish you were here" by pink floyd. Ok now to answer the question: i heard it at school twice and i thought it was the worst peice of **** i ever heard. Im sorry if i offended you. Its just my opinion :)

Haha! She said solo

Source(s): Metalhead's Opinion
  • AHahaha, I appreciate fangirls, as I am one too. However not for one direction.

I haven't heard it, and probably won't be hearing it anytime soon.

Lol no.

• ?

i don't like it, i don't like 1D.