Approaching my crush...?

We haven't talked before but I'd like to get to know her. Since I have to make eye contact during a speech, and she'll probly be looking at me, should I look at her more than anyone else or would that be weird? We're in college by the way.

BQ: Her speech is before mine and I'm planning on talking to her after she gives it. I'm gonna be like "Hey you're (her name) right? I'm mike I really liked your speech." Then maybe ask her some questions about class, her other classes and her major. Then when that convo gets stale I'm gonna ask if she wants to go to Starbucks sometime. Should I pick her up or meet her there? How's my plan?

I'm a girl and I like the plan. I would meet her at starbucks the first time since its more casual unless she says that she needs u to pick her or something. Also, don't make the questions sound too planned. You don't want her to feel like you're interragating her. But I think its really cool of you to put so much effort into it, girls get sick of guys being like, "yeah. Okay. Whatever." And not seeming to care. But I think the plan sounds good. I would make eye contact with her some but not so much that you're staring at her.

Good Luck!

Source(s): My experience.

You should make eye contact with her during some parts of your speech and your plan sounds perfect you should pick her up that would make it seem more that you're interested than just meeting her there.

Ask her what she prefers to do.