How will i know if im a bad kisser if i dont ask?

My breath will smell good. Its gonna be my first kiss and I don't wanna make out, but I don't wanna just give him a simple peck on the lips, so how will I know if I'm a good kisser? How should I tilt my head?

Oh and like I said earlier, I don't wanna makeout but I don't want a simple peck. What's a happy meduim? Will it be awkward? Thanks

• Favorite Answer

Well it may be awkward, it may not. For me to this day, it is still awkward with a new guy, but after a while it just becomes normality :)

And you want a lingering kiss. put your lips together more than just a peck, and hold it, but no so much you have to make out. It's hard to explain but does just come naturally :) And just don't think about it, heads tilt on thier own :P

Have fun with it :)

If he wants to kiss you again them you are not a bad kisser.

Happy medium - start with a peck then move on to open mouth kissing for a few seconds?

Just relax - there's no point planning it out step by step cause your guy might have a different plan, so just go with it. Yes it's terrifying and it'll probably be awkward before hand but it's also a lot of fun. Take your time and enjoy - it'll come naturally!