Why do guys text like this?

It seems to me that many guys are like this... they text you messages to show they are interested in you but then don't reply some messages and don't text for a few days at a time... i find that weird. Is it because they're busy and aren't as clingy as girls? cause that's what's confusing me that he says something like you're cute but then disappears for a lil. He IS a busy guy but it makes me think maybe he isn't interested since someone who would be would want to talk more often.... i don't even know lol!

Favorite Answer

HERE’S HOW IT IS

Guys have less of a desire to keep chatting with girls than

girls have a desire to chat with guys.

We (guys) like action at some point.

Be it sex, be it driving around in a car, be it going to a movie.

Whatever it may be, we tend to become tired of constant chatting

or texting and we want actual activity to come into play.

I’m like this with women and they often think that I am ignoring them.

Not so; I just get tired of the little snippets of communications repeating

themselves over and over.

There comes a moment when I just want to f__ you already.

Enough with the small talk. I want to burn some energy.

(Straight talk form an average guy here – you wanted an answer; you got it.)

That is probably the most true thing I have read all day... But they don't want to seem all overattatched and into you (or that makes him look like a dork to all the guy friends and peers) so they keep the mystery going and you intrested by doing that, make a move!

well probably just testing you if you seem interested in him doesn't really matter if he texts you often or not just let him know if you like him or not normal guys don't really like to text

Source(s): common sense

guys are bad texters period