Math probability six sided die I will vote best?

dallas rolls a standard six-sided die six times in a row. what is the probability that dallas will roll a 1 then a 2 then a 3 then a 4 then a 5 then a 6

Favorite Answer

(1/6)*6 = 1/46656

For each roll, he has a 1/6 chance of getting the number he wants.

1/6 * 1/6 * 1/6 * 1/6 * 1/6 * 1/6 = (1/6)^6 = 1/46656

The odds of rolling ANY number on ANY roll of the dice is 1:6 the odds of rolling sequential numbers is 6^6

• nivens

the challenge right it is determining the type of strategies the cube can sum to 19. it is frequently finished with a producing function: enable f(x) = (x + x^2 + x^3 + x^4 + x^6)^10 The form we'd like is the coefficient of x^19 while this polynomial is better. There are pencil-and-paper the thank you to discover this coefficent, or a lazy guy or woman with the splendid math utility can merely use a working laptop or workstation. that's what I did, with the result that there are 46420 strategies. (This is of a similar opinion with a number of your previous solutions.) So the probability of rolling 19 is 46420 / 6^10 = 7.677 * 10^-4 not very possibly.

I'd have to say ur all wrong, I'm getting 1/7776

Edit: The answers you are getting is 1/6 * 6^7