I'm scared my boyfriend won't like me when he sees me?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost 7 months. He is the sweetest guy ever. We are in a long distance relationship. we talk everyday. he is coming to see me in a week and im scared. he's seen me on Skype and he's seen me naked. he tells me he loves how I look and calls me perfect, but I'm still scared he won't like me? what if he's just saying that to not hurt my feelings? :(

Favorite Answer

He sounds like a perfect bf, he obviously loves how you look if he says so. Guys are usually honest about that kind of stuff. They're really quite strait forward. Relax! :D

You have never met him? and don't worry at all. I am like that too even worse. your face can't morph from skype to real life you are you and if he has seen you naked too then you definetley have nothing to worry about. He may have the same feeling you do maybe hes nervous you wont like him when you see him. so there you have nothing to worry about the only thing you need to be causious about is whether he is who he says he is or if his age is what he told you and that he isnt crazy haha.

goodluck to you(:

Your going to end up like Amanda Todd if you keep flashin your bf