Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

How come Romney is up by 2 points in Ohio, I thought Democrats said the election was over weeks ago?

Favorite Answer

Dems are in for a rude shock on election night. Almost all those Ohio polls (except Rasmussen) assume a Democrat and Republican turnout similar to that of 2008. That just ain't happening again!

Appear up the RCP electoral map. They've Obama with a minor lead in the electoral votes which can be kind of determined, as good as a mild lead in the states which are nonetheless "up in the air". The election is hardly ever decided at this point.

Real clear politics is not as reliable as Rasmussen for a number of reasons. I believe Rassmussen, but the Republicans do not have it sewn up yet.

Hopefully, Romney will pull this out, especially after the fiasco with Benghazi.

Moody

The only good thing about this election is that it will be over quickly. Once Ohio is called, we will know who won and can go to bed.

You must be a political ostrich, since relying on Fox News for your poll information is equivalent to burying your head in the sand.

It is a tight race. Polls are going to fluctuate depending on who they are asking. I would not go out and say the Democrats allready won. I would hope they do, as I support them, but they have not won yet.

Obama is gonna lose A LOT of voters he had in 2008.

Romney is gonna win!!!!

I just mentioned that to your alter ego - the true idiot.

She hasn't gotten back to me...

You know how to jump sides, huh? Go back to school.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/ not according to these polls