Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

How come Romney is up by 2 points in Ohio, I thought Democrats said the election was over weeks ago?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dems are in for a rude shock on election night. Almost all those Ohio polls (except Rasmussen) assume a Democrat and Republican turnout similar to that of 2008. That just ain't happening again!

• 4 years ago

Appear up the RCP electoral map. They've Obama with a minor lead in the electoral votes which can be kind of determined, as good as a mild lead in the states which are nonetheless "up in the air". The election is hardly ever decided at this point.

• 8 years ago

Real clear politics is not as reliable as Rasmussen for a number of reasons. I believe Rassmussen, but the Republicans do not have it sewn up yet.

Hopefully, Romney will pull this out, especially after the fiasco with Benghazi.

Moody

• 8 years ago

The only good thing about this election is that it will be over quickly. Once Ohio is called, we will know who won and can go to bed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

You must be a political ostrich, since relying on Fox News for your poll information is equivalent to burying your head in the sand.

• 8 years ago

It is a tight race. Polls are going to fluctuate depending on who they are asking. I would not go out and say the Democrats allready won. I would hope they do, as I support them, but they have not won yet.

• 8 years ago

Obama is gonna lose A LOT of voters he had in 2008.

Romney is gonna win!!!!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I just mentioned that to your alter ego - the true idiot.

She hasn't gotten back to me...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You know how to jump sides, huh? Go back to school.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/ not according to these polls

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.