Have you ever fell down stairs or up stairs at school?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

yes i was going down to fast and i hit my *** on the floor and i skid down 12 steps on my ***

I fell up the stairs once. I was in front of two boys in about 2 or 3 years below and I put my hands out and made a weird noise when I tripped which was even more embarrassing :-(

i've got been attempting to request tips approximately site visitors on public college stairways The pass of site visitors desires be studied to acquire statistics human beings on public stairs will transcourse them 50 at a time they often do no longer evaluate it a danger want I remind you that the college equipment has our destiny Senators, barmaids, and postmen? If the statistics inform you stairways are risky you may hire stair video demonstrate gadgets you may herald some minimum salary workers And outdated women who do it for unfastened

• yes one time I was walking up the stairs and i fell and got a twisted/sprained ankle and a broken thumb! Not fun times :(

yes I've fallen up the stairs a few times, it was pretty embarrassing

Haha yup

Nope, I drink on the weekends.

• Aiden

"Have you ever FALLEN..." And no, but my sister's friend has.

no