Will Black Ops II be good?

I think it will be great, because it looks to be the first CoD with any ambition, since it is actually coming up with some new gameplay and story elements rather than use ones from reality, and it seems like it will be putting some emphasis on story since they connected the game to Black Ops and gave it returning characters and story elements from that game rather than just making it "CoD: Futuristic Warfare" or something, will have two timelines shown in the campaign that have connecting plotlines, has a branching storyline, and has a campaign for Zombies. However, all of my friends think it will be terrible. Also, I have never played CoD before, so there might be something I'm missing. What do you guys think?

Favorite Answer

The core gameplay of CoD is good, but it has grown very stale and BO2 isn't doing anything to remedy this. Activision has become a whore who was introduced to a science book. They found the recipe for maximum capital gain and don't want to innovate in fear that they'll mess something up.

Cod 4-mw2-mw3 were all conected. Anyway, I and many other people feel that COD has lost it appeal. It shows and explosive single player in all the trailers that usually dont last you more than eight hours. The multiplayer is similar to every other COD game and addictive however issues like spawning and campers (which hasn't been solved since it really started in MW2) really bring the game down and just not enjoyable. The zombies is always good to play however it is not worth spending £40/$60 on alone, plus it can soon get repetitive. i.e Opening the same doors, turning on the power, and the hunting the weapon box and it keeps moving

• Laura

Nah. I don''t like those games and I haven't bought one since WAW. I just think they're really repetitive and the single player is basically 90% quick time events. I'm sure that many will like it, but I generally prefer single player games and I just think Cod is boring. I liked Cod 4 but they haven't really changed anything

I'm not sure, but IMO Black Ops 1 was great, the best CoD since WaW. MW3 was utter ****. MW2 was pretty good, and in my unpopular opinion, CoD4 was ****. So to me it seems Treyarch make better CoD's. So BO2 will probably be better than MW3. Will it be better than BO1? We'll see..

its going to be good the single player is an exciting move like experience and the multiplayer is addiciting. Zombies is really fun as well! I wrote an article about it!

http://thenoobinsider.com/?p=143