Is it wierd to want to become hindu/indian??????????

I am 15 I am 1/2 italian and 1/2 german/dutch i have black/dark brown hair medium skin and dark blue eyes.... I loved the indian culture for years now and I was wondering........Is this normal for a girl to go with stage????? I love the culture and would love to move there some day...(italians are tecnically middle eastern)

Favorite Answer

No it's not weird. Be who you want to be, it's your life and you only have one. Live it to the fullest.

That's normal. You're infatuated with India and its culture. When I was 13 I was infatuated with Russia lol

You can practice the main religion in India, which is called Hinduism, if you like.

If you REALLY wanted to "be" Indian, you could try to move to India and become an Indian citizen. However, if you're currently a citizen of the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or a Western European nation, I wouldn't recommend going for Indian citizenship. They need visas for almost anywhere they want to travel to for vacation.

Source(s): Former Indian citizen.

Enjoy the culture, I doubt if you can "become Indian", but you can practise the religion. There are many Europeans living in India, but most don't integrate with the indigenous people. Whether this is by choice or because of lack of acceptance by the locals is something you have to discover for yourself. Good luck with your adventure.

I don't think it's weird.

ps:I am hindu btw