Best autographs to try and get, any ideas? Actors, Musicians, Sports, Ballet and Authors...?

I'm an autograph collector, primarily by mail, and am trying to compose a list of autographs I should get. I have all the typical movie stars down, a handful of my favorite authors and musicians as well as a couple of my favorite athletes. I need more idea's - any sport, specifically ballet, ice skating, hockey, football and baseball; actor, musician, author whatever - please respond so I can get writing. And if you happen to know the best address to write please let me know that too. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Ask Billy Idol, Buster Posey, Cris Alt, and Ashley Judd. Also Write to SF Ballet Academy, they are really good people. I do the same thing and when I wrote them they sent me a pair of used ballet slippers signed by the ENTIRE COMPANY. They are mega rad!!!

Source(s): Autograph Collector