Did you know what God, called his first born?

His only Son and his name is Jesus, and he will later call him the WORD of GOD and you know why Jesus is the only one that ever lived it. He didn't sin

I answer it because I wasn't thinking.

Favorite Answer

Yes, Jesus was in the heavens with his father before he came to earth. That's why at Genesis 1:26 it says " Let US make man in OUR image, according to OUR likeness...."

Colossians 1: 15-17 "He (Jesus) is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation.....All things were created through him and for him. He is before all things."

John 17: 5 Jesus speaking "So now you Father, glorify me alongside yourself with the glory that I had alongside you before the world was made."

• Debe L

Correct.

Matthew 1:24 - "Behold, the virgin shall be with child and shall bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel," which translated means, "God with us."

• Suzy

That is right but why did you ask and answer the questions?

Hello,

God has no children nor parents, its in the bible and Quran. Jesus is gods prophet NOT son.