kaite asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

What exactly do Pinewood Studios do?

I am writing an assessment in creative and media and i am getting confused as to what Pinewood Studios actually does. At first i thought it was like the American Warner Brothers, that it bought a script or a book series etc. to make a film, producing and distributing the film. First of all please correct me if i am wrong. And what does Pinewood Studios exactly do? Also what is it's association with BFI?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Pinewood studios make films. That was easy. Ever heard of James Bond? those filmes are made at Pinwoods, in the present film, Bond is in an underground station, but they recreated the station at pinewoods, a it would be impossible to do it at a real station.

Many scenes inside buildings are done in studios, as they are proably going to be blown up

• 8 years ago

It's what Pinewood Studios have to offer. They have some of the largest studios in the business, although there's more competition as time goes by. Leavesden Studios, where they shot the Harry Potter movies, are huge too. It depends on what a producer wants.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.