Im nerveous for our movie night?
I'm going with my boyfriend. We've been best friends for as long as I can remember. So anyway, its my birthday and were going to see a scary movie. Last time we watched a scary movie we ended up cuddling and. He told me that we should cuddle again. & I wanna kiss him. It'll be my first kiss. So here's my questions
1) would it be weird if I sat on his lap and just cuddled up to him? Because last time we cuddled we couldn't get comfy.
2) I haven't had my first kiss yet - how can I kiss him without being all extravegant?! I just wanna simple kiss without going over board. & will he be able to tell its my first time?
3) how will I know if the kiss sucked?
4) what's some other things we can do for fun *no sex*
Btw were gonna watch the movie while we do all this.
- TodLv 68 years agoFavorite Answer
1. No lap sitting, unless you want to send the wrong idea.
2. First kisses are scary, but once it starts you'll know exactly what to do.
3. First kisses are always great!!
4. I wont answer this one. :0)