Am I taking it too far or am I doing the right thing?

I have caught my husband cheating and lying to me by looking on his phone or Facebook dude whenever I confront him he makes me look like the bad guy because I shouldn't be snooping through his stuff but I feel like that's just an excuse to make me look bad and make himself look good what do you think am I going too far by snooping through his stuff or do I have every right to since we are married please give me your honest opinion I'm just trying to figure this thing out thanks

• RWT
    Favorite Answer

You already know he's a cheater and a liar. Why do you keep looking at his phone and facebook? What's going to change by you finding out more? If you are willing to put up with his lying and cheating, look the other way and don't snoop. If you don't want him lying and cheating, leave him.

He's an @ss for making you look like the bad guy when he has something to hide. On the other hand, you should stop snooping and start packing.

If you trust a person you shouldn't be snooping through their phone that means your insecure and don't trust them.

HOWEVER if you have a reason not to trust them then snooping through the phone is okay but really why are you in a relationship where you don't trust the other person?

If he has nothing to hide, then he should have no problem letting you look through his stuff. My wife and I share our computer at home and half the time I don't even sign out whrn I'm finished. Of course I don't have anything to hide though. To answer your question, I don't think it's an invasion of privacy if you see his stuff. This of course is just my oppinion.