Signs of early pregnancy ?

so my bf and i are trying to conceive . we had sex on the 19th if thia month . i was supposed to have my period on the 25-26th . since yesterday ive been having small amounts of clear discharge and i had lower back side pains today . ive been having slight cramping here and then . but thats it .. i just want peoples opinions before i take a test . what to yall think ?

no rude answers please and thank you <3

Favorite Answer

As weird as it sounds you might have to wait, those signs are too early. They could just mean you're period coming or ovulation. Keep in mind everyone different. Depends on when you ovulate, cycle dates. Wait two weeks test, and wait for November period. See if you miss November. I personally ovulated close to my start date, missed Sept and currently 3 days going on 4 days late. I did have red spotting two weeks after sex. First clue I never spot in between period. I'm going to the doctor Friday.

Look for : Discharge, Missed period, Tiredness, Frequent urination, Change in tempature, nausea and/or vomiting , and Mood swings. There's plenty more. Check for implantation bleeding. Look it up on google, and it will explain everything.

Food cravings