Help my friend please??!!!?

Ok. Please don't laugh. This is a bit embarrassing. My friend is a 17 year old virgin. Lately, she has been having burning sexual desires. The way she describes it is like its unbearable....What can she do to stop it? Are there any herbal supplements she take? Maybe soak in some cold water? Please don't suggest that she has sex because that's not an option.


I forgot to add that she is trying to live a life of celibacy. She wants to be a eunuch.

2 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    well i hate to say it but sex would be the best option. but masterbation is the second best. maybe a dildo. also have her to talk to her doctor he could prescribe something

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.