Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

I like this girl. what do i do?

Im a senior in high school and in my chemistry class is this girl. shes really beautiful and i like her. i do small talk with her but i never flirt. but i want to be more than just some guy she knows. how do i go about this?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

You're gonna have to flirt. This can be done in many ways, some key element are smiling a lot, making jokes and lightly touching her shoulder, leg, arm, hand etc. and make eye contact. Joke with her, compliment her, imply that you find her attractive. This is the first step. After a few chemistry classes of this, you will have to do step two, which is to ask her out.

• 8 years ago

You should start off with a conversation you can't just tell her how you feel out of the blue you should talk to her and not just small talk make her laugh and feel comfortable and exchange numbers if all goes well

• 8 years ago

make sure you know why you like her because some girls who know that they are beautiful will ask you why you like them just so they can hear you say it. if shes not one of those girls then gain a friendship first. don't stay friends to long tho because then you will be forever friend zoned. let her feel comfortable around you so she knows she can trust you. after that you can tell her how you really feel about her and hope for the best. warning: its all about timing. if you tell her how you feel to fast, she may become distant. if you wait to long you can easily become friend zoned. let me know how it all works out.

• 8 years ago

Start talking to her more! Have conversations, and get to know each other. You have nothing to lose.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.