What is Urea Fertilizer made from?

I understand that Urea is made up of carbon, nitrogen and oxygen. It is found in urine, sweat, blood and milk in mammals.

Urea is produced commercially from two raw materials, ammonia and carbon dioxide.

But where does the sweat from the animals come from into the mixture.

Like, what is the equation.

would it be:

Carbon Dioxide + anhydrous ammonia + urine and swear --> Urea +Water

Thank you for the chemistry help.

I just don't understand what and how urea is made.

Please put in the source if you can. thnx.

• Robina
    Favorite Answer

"Urea serves an important role in the metabolism of nitrogen-containing compounds by animals and is the main nitrogen-containing substance in the urine of mammals."

I'm a short male. I do not suffer from a Napoleon intricate, below no instances had a trouble with peak and continuously cherished jokes men and ladies mentioned about my height considering it used to be continually in simply right nature. I did, however, have a "difficult" in that I longed to be bodily better than I was once, and that i lifted weights given that i was 14 years historic. This helped me out in lots of instances and jobs in existence, so that's the one "complicated" I had. I have met some temporary men with a "Napoleon" elaborate, nevertheless most of us who're quick, almost always have good attitudes. This can be a little little bit of a stereotype, real. Are all Asian guys over competitive with jobs and schooling? Are all black men thugs and low-lifes?