WHY MY EMAIL IS BLOCKED?

I am trying to send email and no result, blocked...why?????? suspicious????what?????

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Your emai may be blocked because:

Someone may have tried to hack your account and it got blocked.

Someone could have blocked your emailfor some reason ,

or a settings change. That you may have made accidently.

• Audrey
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Hi Nelson,

Sorry to hear about this! Yahoo! Mail has sending limits in place on all account, and if you have exceeded this limit, you may be temporarily blocked from sending further messages. The first link below will take you to a Yahoo! Help article that has more information about the number of emails you can send in a day.

You may also want to consider changing your account password. If our internal system has detected suspicious activity that is related to your account, it may prevent you from sending messages until your password is changed. The second link below is to a Yahoo! Help article that describes how to change your account password.

Hope this helps!

• 8 years ago

I can only imagine from your grammatical style that Yahoo has determined your emails are all spam and thus will be blocking you for the benefit of the inter webs.

• 8 years ago

mAY BE THEY FOUND OUT UR TO YOUNG OR UR JUST STUPID ENOUGH TO FIND OUT THAT U HAVE MINI9MISED IT HE WHOLE STINKIN TIME

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.