Since the world is the domain of Satan...?

How do I not get caught up in it? I have come to the realization that EVERYTHING (whether you want to believe it or not) which does not pertain to God is Satanic. Everything... from secular movies to art is in some way glorifying evil. At first, I thought all of those who claim this 'bollocks' to be true were batsh*t insane, but alas they were. So how do I live in this world without conforming to its norms?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Yasi
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Praying, maintaining your thoughts in good things try to watch movies where it's for the family or action movies yes there is violence but one must not copy them and not do things such as killing, adultery, stealing those things are somthing we can endure and do other prodcutive things and help others to have a nice family even though there is always problems but one must do somthing in order to prevent somthing sad to happen yes it may happen all of a sudden noone is perfect we should just put our best.

• 8 years ago

The world is the domain of Satan? Where is Satan? Have you ever seen him? Can you touch, smell or hear Satan? Then chances are it's non-sense. Who told you that everything that doesn't pertain to God is Satanic? You didn't arrive at that conclusion on your own, I know that. It's a load of crap. If you go on living your life in this frame of mind you will die a miserable and paranoid person. It doesn't have to be that way. Satan does not exist, it's a myth, folklore.

• 8 years ago

"Do not be loving either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him; 16 because everything in the world—the desire of the flesh and the desire of the eyes and the showy display of one’s means of life—does not originate with the Father, but originates with the world. 17 Furthermore, the world is passing away and so is its desire, but he that does the will of God remains forever" (1 John 2:15-17. Bible).

Source(s): Hold to the Pattern Jesus Set : http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2005002?q=love+...
  • 8 years ago

Brother, you are meant to be in the world but not of it.

This means you live in the world with a chief purpose of glorifying God. Pray to him to assist you, acknowledging you are weak without him.

And remember, some things in the world are beautiful, and from God. Go for a bush walk, go fishing, etc. :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

by being changed by the power of god through salvation and baptism of the holy spirit

Romans 12:2

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Titus 3:5

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

• nivens
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

yet Christians account for not even 0.5 of the inhabitants of the international. So your argument relies off the thought that maximum of the persons might desire to stay with devil? Then that could make all non-christians satanists. no...merely no...

• 8 years ago

Drink some special Kool-Aid and move on to that “better place” you crazies keep talking about.

(Really getting tired of hearing how bad this life is for Christians.)

• 8 years ago

Amish.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You are the one who's batshit insane my friend. Try not to fight "the good fight" using violence. That's what the Islamic fundies think they're doing

• 8 years ago

Proverbs 3: 5,6. Read and follow...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.