LGBT: are we too different?

so i met this guy... and i decided to do a relationship evaluation.

so here's the evaluation:

different career goals.

i LOVE upbeat dance music he likes slow slow music

i want a motorcycle (because i like to take chances and risks and be wild) he likes to play it safe

i LOVE scary movies he likes romance.

I'm into kickboxing he's into cardgames

are we too different? or something can possibly happen?

You can have a relationship based on the fact that you like each other. You don't necessarily have to like what each other like, though it definitely does help the relationship to grow and stay strong. People often get married just because they like each other, regardless of if they share any interests or not. I date a guy who is interested in just about nothing that I'm interested in but we get along great. So if he's into you, you should give it a try. Maybe you both secretly love to cook or something.

You don't necessarily have to love all of the same things. It can be difficult if one hates the others' favorite activity.

The fun of a relationship is finding the exciting stuff that you can share together. Also, I like trying new things that my boyfriend teaches me, and vice-versa.