What should i do to solve the computer problem?

When I was using my house computer, the screen turned blue. I need why it happened and how to solve the problem.

• Zarn
    Favorite Answer

You didn't include ANY detail, so I'm guessing you either got a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death), or the VGA plug isn't properly connected (which can cause a blue cast on the screen).

* Check that the video plug is properly connected to both the computer and the monitor.

* Reboot the computer.

• Ray

Two things kill a computer; 1) excess heat from dust buildup inside the case. I own an air compressor and I take my desktops out to the garage every 3 or 4 months and blow them out (cover off). I have worked on laptops that fried because they can not be blown out very easily; some require total dis-assembly, removing the mother board to get to the fan where the dust and hairballs get stuck. 2) Viruses, Trojans, malware will really mess with your computer. There is a free program from IOBit called Advanced System Care with Anti-virus (download link at CNET). I have used the ASC-5 Free version for about 2 years now and it keeps my ancient computers operating fast and clean. I keep this free program on my external HD to help get computers just barely limping along back into good health. Many people use the de-fragment program that comes with Windows. There is a much better free program, again from IOBit, called Defrag 2. It has a program optimizer that puts most used programs at the front of the disc, and it has a boot program de-fragment option and a background defrag option. Great free program! Back to your immediate problem; if you have a laptop and have noticed the case getting really hot on the bottom, then you may need expensive repairs. The one I just worked on came from a house where they had 2 long haired cats and there was a hairball inside the fan on the bottom that prevented air circulation. Whenever anyone buys a laptop, they should flip it over and see if the fan can be unscrewed and removed from the outside. This makes cleaning relatively easy. If it can't, then the owner must pay a repairman a lot of money to totally disassemble the computer just to blow it out, and this just doesn't make sense. If you Google your computer model number and blue screen, you will find out the most frequent cause of blue screen.

Might be to much data try to reboot

Source(s): Just a guess