?
Lv 7
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

What is Romney's stance with Hurricane Sandy?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Since it is windy it must be a fellow Republican.

• Di
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

How's this "“I want to mention that our hearts and prayers are with all the people in the storm's path," he said in Avon Lake, Ohio. "Sandy is another devastating hurricane by all accounts, and a lot of people are going to be facing some real tough times as a result of Sandy's fury."

He went on to encourage those who can afford it to make a donation to the Red Cross.

"If there are other ways that you can help, please take advantage of them because there will be a lot of people that are going to be looking for help and the people in Ohio have big hearts, so we're expecting you to follow through and help out," he said.

And from the Huff Po. Wow!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Do you think a politicians stance can affect a hurricane?

• 8 years ago

Romney commented specifically on this subject during Rs 2011 Primary Debate: "this is something we need to cut out of the federal budget" ... and then suggested that FEMA be 'privatized' and send it back to the States ... thanx alot ... that's gonna BITE ... but that's who he really is ... just doesn't care about anyone or anything but $$$$$$.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • MEL T
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Is there a "stance" for it??

• John W
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I hope up wind

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Whichever way the winds blow -

"well, if that is the way the winds are blowing, let no one say I don't also blow." (Mayor Quimby)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

If it is over there.... I'm gonna be over here.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.