Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Isn't it odd how Romney has lowered his supporters expectations SO FAR he only need not be Obama?

The parrallels to 2008 are stunning.

That year, a Harvard educated lawyer who has spent the last ten years being a flip-flopping politician ran on empty promises with no details. He won because of a simple conclusion his supporters reached: He's not Bush.

Fast forward to 2012.......

This year, a Harvard educated lawyer who has spent the last ten years being a flip-flopping politician is running on empty promises with no details. His supporters, like Obama's before, only need one thing to cast a vote for him: He's not Obama.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The problem is that in order to run a campaign for president (that has any chance of winning), you pretty much have to be a politician...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I would first like to point out the fact that technically neither of the candidates in the 2008 election were Bush; so no matter who people voted for, it would not have been Bush. Secondly, elections have simply come down to the lesser of two evils through the voters eyes. You are right however that many people, myself included, will be voting for Romney simply because he is not Obama. Why? Simply because the national debt is now at $16,209,121,853,394.76 compared to in March 2008 the debt was at $9,414,780,866,961.06. The debt has continued to rise $3.88 billion a day since Sept. 28, 2007.

• 8 years ago

Obama is a Harvard lawyer too

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Considering that we have just endured 4 years that make the Bush years look great, I will take that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

It's odder that Obama is such a colossal failure that you could pick a better President by randomly sticking your finger in a phone book.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The GOP is registering mushrooms now.

• John W
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

hey, we can finally blame Obama

• 8 years ago

4 more yrs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.