I have a lump/zit thing on my back what is it?

for the latest two days or so I've had this lump thing on my back. It's kinda big under the skin and slightly reddish but in the middle of it there's an ordinary small zit.. also it hurts so it's very annoying when i'm sitting in chairs :s i have mild acne

2 Answers

  • 8 years ago

    It's probably a zit, it's perfectly normal to get them on your back. Or it might be an ingrown hair. Try popping it, it won't do any damage cuz it's not on your face if it is a zit just make sure you pop it right. If it's an ingrown hair, its cuz the hair somehow got cut/fell out and when it was growing back something, like dirt, got in that pore and blocked the hair from coming out so it's growing inside you. Pop it, whatever's blocking it will come out, and the hair will be normal and it will stop hurting after a day or two.

  • Tony
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

    It is an infection of a skin gland. Get Polymixin or Neomycin Ointment from any grocery Store and put on it. A couple days it will be healed. This Ointment is OTC and get a coupon in Google too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.