Can Someone Explain The ending To The Walking Dead Season 3 Epidsode 3?

When The Governor walked in his seperate room and their were zombie heads in a aquarium

Favorite Answer

In the comics he was suppose to have his zombified daughter chain up and he feed her "fresh parts" from his victims. The heads in the jars are just being used to show he's a freaking psycho.

Governor obviously has a few screws loose upstairs. I'm going to guess that he has some sort of sick fetish or some kind of mental problem because that was really messed up. Even if they are dead/undead, I think that's inhumane. He seems very psychopathic to me. I wonder if he's secretly a serial killer or something just saying he's a "governor."

At this point, we don't know why he has an aquarium of zombie heads that he likes to go into late at night. I'm going to guess that he's into necrophilia or something because who the f goes into a secluded room dressed like that, with a cup of whisky, and sits in an expensive leather chair to just stare like that? Woodbury needs a psychiatric ward!

• ?

As the other answers said we don't know why yet, I guess the just did it to show that he is a psychopath