Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 years ago

Men, have you ever been relieved that you DIDN'T have sex with a woman?

Let's say you turned it down. Then weeks/months later you found out additional info and thought "Whew, I'm glad I dodged that bullet."

It could be any sort of info...you find out she has an STD or she is committed to a mental hospital or she stabbed her current lover with a knife...

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Only one. She made her intentions/interest clear but she talked too much for my liking, so I set her up with a college friend and 6 years later they are still together.

I saw some photo's of her on facebook some time back and she was modelling for L'Oreal at a local event. I had to bite my lip and concede that things worked out better as they are. Still...

I'm not a man, but an opportunity to sleep with a girl did arise not too long ago, and I'm glad that I turned her down. She was very stoned and drunk, and even though I was drunk too, I wouldn't have felt right sleeping with someone in that state of mind. She was stunning though.

Ya chuck named miranda

I turned her down in high school..she was really hot back thief but got around so i said no...

I saw her last week she is like a meth head now i just said hi and keet walking i didn't even talk to her..

Yep. Coz i found out she was sleeping with half the office

• ?

I'm not a guy - but as a woman - constantly was happy I waited and found out more. (Like you said before - some of them might be hiding green scales.)

yep