NoHands asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Good sources of protein?

I usually do not get enough protein through out the day except for the days i lift weights, i take whey protein the days I lift. But the 4 days that I dont, I find it hard to get enough. I will eat PBJ and drink milk but thats not enough, what are some snacks and stuff that is quick to make that are good? I know chicken is but thats not quick, im talking about snacks

U need more

Chicken

Tuna

Beef

Lentels

Whey protein

Nuts

No milk, drink almond milk instead

A very good old fashioned protein drink that's now recommended by the cancer ***, to help their patents keep up their bodyweight and some of the top bodybuilders like Arnold Schwarzenegger, is this...2 - 4 whole eggs, one pint of milk, honey, and a banana, whisked up to make a drink that tastes just like a mike shack.

Give it a go...John!!

Beef jerky or turkey jerky are probably the best you can do. If you're serious about your health, you'll have to try to eat real meals instead of snacks. Quick, convenient foods are usually not good for you. If you want a solid body, eat solid food.