Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 8 years ago

My friend talks too much..?

It's really freakin annoying >.< She calls me like 42 times a day and asks me pointless questions every 5 seconds. I can never get anything done because of that. Is there any way I can get her to talk less?

Thanks ;)

Favorite Answer

Well, you can't extinguish the curious mind, but you can do somethings. Tell her that you are busy doing something, and you cannot be interrupted. Then, turn your phone off. You could also tell her someone else who would be interested in talking, and then she will leave you alone. If she is truly your friend, she will understand and leave you alone.

It`s freakin annoying when people ask questions in the pets section that have nothing to do with pets. You might want to ask in relationships? The simple, common sense solution, would be to nicely tell her that you're too sensitive to listen to all her talking.

Don't answer the phone, that's why I do lol.