What do you do when disaster strikes?

We have an emergency plan at the house in effect. If bad weather strikes we have an emergency preparation kit ready at all times. If a home invasion happens my girlfriend and my cousin and i know to go to my bedroom and stay there so that i can call the police. Cause being prepared is worse than improvising

• snafu
    Favorite Answer

DON'T PANIC!

final year on the west coast of Calilf we've been given some tail end of the jap tsunami in Santa Cruz and different small boat harbors. The waves have been so tough, many boats have been destroyed. There are earth tremors as quickly as a year possibly, no longer an elementary to goodness earthquake, merely tremblors as they're mentioned as. I stay merely north of San Francisco yet maximum of them are based someplace else and can oftentimes be felt for a hundred miles or greater. Thats it. No climate. merely UV rays in the time of the summer time that burn your dermis. question to DAVEM.: You get quakes interior the S.W. ? I lived in Phoenix and observed greater rain for the time of monsoon season there than I do right here interior the Bay section.

• Mr. P

'Always look on the bright side of life' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoaktW-Lu38

Youtube thumbnail