Is there any book with boys as main characters?

I love to read books but its hard to find the ones for my taste. I like books with boys as main characters. I'm not a really big fan of romance. But i'm OK with a little (LITTLE) bit of it. I'm a teen so nothing inappropriate.

Genres that i enjoy:

Action

Adventure

Supernatural

Mystery

Thrillers

Suspense

Fantasy

Books that I enjoy:

Harry Potter (read all 7 books)

The Chronicles of Nick

The False Prince

The Prince of Mist

etc....

Thank you for your time in answering my question :D

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

There are a million books in each of those genres with a boy MC. You just have to look. You can start with The Outsiders. Its good. "I'm a teen so nothing inappropriate." I think by age 14 you don't need to restrict yourself based on content. Books don't have pg-13 or R ratings.

• 8 years ago

All of S. E. Hinton's books have male protagonists. Tex, That Was Then, This is Now, Taming the Star Runner, The Outsiders, and Rumble Fish.

• 4 years ago

The long previous sequence via Michael supply. it rather is written in third guy or woman point of view. The protagonist is Sam Temple, on a similar time as the antagonist is his fraternal twin, Caine Soren. it rather is an extremely sturdy e book nonetheless. it rather is sic-fi with supernatural powers and such. sturdy luck on your determination!

• 8 years ago

Avatar the Last Airbender (yes, it was a book series before the hit cartoon came out).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

The long previous sequence via Michael supply. it rather is written in third guy or woman point of view. The protagonist is Sam Temple, on a similar time as the antagonist is his fraternal twin, Caine Soren. it rather is an extremely sturdy e book nonetheless. it rather is sic-fi with supernatural powers and such. sturdy luck on your determination!

• 8 years ago

how about "the boy in the striped pyjamas" by John Boyne?

I think it is for teens and adults.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.