Is there any book with boys as main characters?

I love to read books but its hard to find the ones for my taste. I like books with boys as main characters. I'm not a really big fan of romance. But i'm OK with a little (LITTLE) bit of it. I'm a teen so nothing inappropriate.

Genres that i enjoy:

Action

Adventure

Supernatural

Mystery

Thrillers

Suspense

Fantasy

Books that I enjoy:

Harry Potter (read all 7 books)

The Chronicles of Nick

The False Prince

The Prince of Mist

etc....

Thank you for your time in answering my question :D

There are a million books in each of those genres with a boy MC. You just have to look. You can start with The Outsiders. Its good. "I'm a teen so nothing inappropriate." I think by age 14 you don't need to restrict yourself based on content. Books don't have pg-13 or R ratings.

All of S. E. Hinton's books have male protagonists. Tex, That Was Then, This is Now, Taming the Star Runner, The Outsiders, and Rumble Fish.

The long previous sequence via Michael supply. it rather is written in third guy or woman point of view. The protagonist is Sam Temple, on a similar time as the antagonist is his fraternal twin, Caine Soren. it rather is an extremely sturdy e book nonetheless. it rather is sic-fi with supernatural powers and such. sturdy luck on your determination!

Avatar the Last Airbender (yes, it was a book series before the hit cartoon came out).

how about "the boy in the striped pyjamas" by John Boyne?

I think it is for teens and adults.