When will US Republicans STOP criticizing Canada and the UK?

STOP IT!!!!!! We get it, you don't like our healthcare systems, our same sex marriage laws, and our laws that disallow gun ownership. Just stop criticizing us and insulting us! Our laws are for OUR countries, not America. So please, stop it!!!!!

• Brian
    Favorite Answer

I love Canada but that doesn't mean that I have to like their politics or economy.

Most Republicans who say that have never been to either of those countries for any significant time. I lived in the UK for 5 years. I had a baby on the NHS. And I had a baby on private healthcare in the US (I am American). The experience in the UK was far better than the experience in the US. I've heard similar stories to others who have lived in countries with universal healthcare systems. It's about ignorance - which is what most of the Republican platform is based on.

Now the whilst boy want to stop the fight

Look for years and years you clowns have been ragging the U S hell just this summer I was in line at Kennedy Space Centre some Brit boy felt the need to ask me about the sign ''no pet no guns allowed'' and asked me in a smug tone '

'should not the 'no guns' be 1st hmmmmm?'' It hit me all wrong ''look you knew before you came here on vacations we are allowed to have guns if you don't like it get your limey as# out of my country'' he and his family looked like melted candles as they walked back to the parking lot he came damn close to being introduced to the floor

Summer before I went into Canada some smart mouth Canadian customs agent asked with a big smile if I was carry any drugs or weapons ''I don't do drug and there sure is not anything up here I would need a weapon to handle''

as quickly as they recover from the undeniable fact that our " ya i'm Canadian" Heath care eats up 50+% of our funds, we are taxed at 40 5% of our earnings(fed,provincial, municipal, HST, well being levy) and that i nevertheless could wait 8 months for an MRI, and our well being care continues to be underfunded!!!!!!! Dope ... Ever hear of the e-well being scandal? Ornge scandal? medical doctors double billing? physician shortage?

• NONAME

I like Canada and the UK. Canada for Canadians. UK for Brits, Scots, Welsh and Irish. America for Americans.

And we are supposed to be free market capitalism. Not croni-capitalist corporatism and socialism.

• Full

Canaduh

HISTORY tells us liberalism is a FATAL mistake which will eventually destroy any sovereign nation...We are trying to WARN you not critisize you.

What do you care what we think?

Toughen up.

the US hasn't done anything stop looking for a rant!

Source(s): im british btw

when your leaders stop coming to the US for HC services:

"‘My heart, my choice,’ Williams says, defending decision for U.S. heart surgery"

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/cn-prime-minist...

"This was my heart, my choice and my health," Williams said late Monday from his condominium in Sarasota, Fla.

"I did not sign away my right to get the BEST possible health care for myself when I entered politics."