Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Jehovah's Witnesses: Who will be resurrected?

I don't know the answer to this, so I am asking. Not a troll question.

• Suzy
    Favorite Answer

According to Jesus Christ: (John 5:25-30) “Most truly I say to YOU, The hour is coming, and it is now, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who have given heed will live. 26 For just as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted also to the Son to have life in himself. 27 And he has given him authority to do judging, because Son of man he is. 28 Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment. 30 I cannot do a single thing of my own initiative; just as I hear, I judge; and the judgment that I render is righteous, because I seek, not my own will, but the will of him that sent me.

We can only go buy what the Scriptures say on this. Chirst said it himself so no Witness can doubt him.