If the FA find that Mark Clattenburg does not have a case to answer for .....................?

In relation to the allegations made against him by Chelsea FC , what do you think should happen then .

Sorry lads , all just a misunderstanding or should Chelsea be punished by the FA ?

What would be a suitable punishment ?

@ Rolf ,

I can see why you would like that to happen but I really can't see it !

Lol .

To everyone that said points docked and player bans I totally agree .

@ Cruz ,

What did Somalia do to deserve that ?

Favorite Answer

Docked 5 points and bans for the players who made up the allegations should be the punishment.

I would be astonished if a Referee has said anything racist to a player, I think this is a case of Chelsea being bad losers, if its proven that players have lied then they should get a massive suspension & fine and Chelsea should be docked points and get a massive fine, I am losing faith with Football, I wonder if all the bs going on in the game is worth it. The game has got to big, its too much like a soap opera, I just want to enjoy a good game of football but everyone playing or watching is just too angry

The FA can't exactly punish Chelsea for voicing their concern about a referee, unless someone speaks out about it. I think it would just be a "lets forget it all happened" situation.

• ?

If it is lies then points should be docked and the players guilty of making it up should get the bans that would be expected for someone who racially abused someone to lie is just as bad as to do

I think the entire Chelsea team should be shipped to Somalia

• Rolf

I think they should be stripped of the FA Cup and also get UEFA in it and strip them of the CL trophy and give them both to the 3rd placed PL team of last season.