Spiritually: Do you believe controversy on Youtube?

Especially when those so-called "experts" of some religions get into what they call revealing secrets. I ask myself this, how do they know? Do they have some inside scoop on all this? Point is, often someone will get wind of one little thing, then they add to it (in other words twist it and lie) then they put it out their in Youtube or a website for those that are unaware. Those unaware people will then repeat the story and reference the link, and there you go.

How do you feel about propaganda? How do you handle this sort of thing?

thanks in advance...

Athena: I never even saw you on Y!A so I have no idea what you are talking about. I am not hostile in anyway. If this does not apply to you, you can move on to the next question. Hope your day gets better! Lots of anger issues on R&A which should go over to Psychology.

Goatiest K: Just more propaganda. If you Google the name of that person you will see that they write books against Jehovah's Witnesses. In other words, they make MONEY off people that will believe all their garbage...No Thank You!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I agree. I have only been on this site 3 or 4 times. The religious subject that prompted me to see this are full of people who are of questionable expertise. They are non christian yet they masquerade as true Christians.All the do is slander and cause blasphemy.Youtube should be careful.It's a law that we have free speech but there is also a law called "defamation of Character"or slandering one' or a groups reputation. I'm surprised it has not ben an issue.. They are there more to cause problems and what I hear they are good at it.They also let anyone comment as experts on subjects they have no expertise in.

The real controversy is that have you believed and accepted as Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior? What it says in the Bible about the end times are really similar to what is happening right now in America. Don't get bothered by every person's opinion but lean unto what God says.

That's quite common on youtube. I'm an ex Mormon, but I've seen some flat out LIES being told by ex Mormons on youtube. Complete fabrications.

I'm no fan of the Mormon church, but I am completely against former members making things up. They have an agenda, and they're not above lying to promote.

I'm completely against that.

• Athena

Well, first, let us talk about "you."

You are so hostile, and for no apparent reason, that any discussion would be pointless.

So why do you post here?

It is not to learn, as you are obviously opposed to that.

Is it to brag? What have YOU, personally, done to be noteworthy?

Where is YOUR post on You Tube, for example?

Why is YOUR gossip legitimate, but their gossip somehow wrong?

Isn't sauce for the goose sauce for the gander?

• Elle

I try not to listen to propaganda because it is not true. I try to think about if this were my family, or my friend(s) would I want somebody to believe this untruth about them, and if someone brings foolishness to me than I try to correct those that maybe misinformed about a certain religion.

Expert Christians have had the same B/S for 2,000 years and there have been no secrets reveled yet!

I generally pay no attention to YouTube. The video I mentioned: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QzSwBsgHHXI&desktop_u...