Relationship problems teenagers! help!?

so this guy, John and i were going out but he told me he lost feelings for me cause it was long distance. and we stopped talking. Then one night he texts me to tell me he has a baseball game near my town. so he plans this entire thing out and both our families go out to eat at the outback after the game. And i happened. So i was hoping to talk to him at the restaurant. He didnt say anything to me. And he would just stare at me or smile at me quick or something. He texted me instead. Saying that his friend says hi and he asks about my friend who likes his friend. And i say cant you ask me in person and he says no im nervous. So he doesnt say much to me. Only to his brother who was teasing him about texting me so much. Then when the night was over i hugged him goodbye. And he etxs me but he meant it for his friend. I was so mad at that point i just said whatever. Then he changed the subject and told me he liked me more then before cause he got to see me. I dont even know what to think. We break up. Then he wants to see me and when we do he says nothing ( maybe because we were with our families) but idk.

Any advice 10 points!

o and i really really like this guy and ive known him forever.

by the way he is kinda awkward with girls and i dont think any girls are intrested in him at his school but he knows that some guys like me in my school. and were family friends haha.

and his parents really like me and he planned that entire night without telling his parents and his parents were like yeah it was all johns idea i guess he wanted to see sophia

well maybe he was shy. I mean to just come out of no where and meet each others family that quick is kinda overwhelming on what the parents in stuff think about you... I think you guys should go on a single date with only you to so he can get used to you and then later on in the relationship y'all meet each other parents.

Okay, he clearly thinks he has got all the time in the world to change his mind back and forth with you, so just tell him straight, "make up your mind or lose me, because i can't play these games anymore, I just need to know what's going on, because if you don't want to be with me, please just let me move on" (or something like that)... That'll show you whether he wants to be with you or not because he'll either freak out at the thought of not getting his dick wet or just be like, whatever, idgaf... you know.. hope this helped, good luck!

he was probably shy. instead of txting call him. xd and see wehree tht leads you good luck