Would you read a book series with all of these elements in it?

Adventure, battles, demon fighting, forbidden love between two different races, heartbreak, cheating, exile, forced marriage (breaking the forbbiden love), traveling through time, magic, gryphons, death of loved ones, saving a race from utter destruction.

Wow there are so many different things going on in my plot, I definitly didn't write them all here. The series name is Twisted Fate, I think its named well considering the fact that readers won't be able to guess what will happen next.

My question is, would you want to read a book series with so much stuff going on?

Favorite Answer

I would! I love stories with adventure , love, magic , I love fiction kinda stories and I grew up with all these elements in my life. so I would defiantly read this kinda story!.

• zabel

This sequence might not be the particular one you're searching for, even yet it sounds very comparable. "Codex Alera is a delusion e book sequence by Jim Butcher. The sequence chronicles the appearance-of-age of a youthful guy named Tavi in the area of Alera, an empire reminiscent of Rome, on the worldwide of Carna. each and every Aleran has some degree of command over elemental forces or spirits called furies..."

• Sounds great! My favourite author has pretty much everything in his books! I'm intrigued to read it now! :)

I would! In fact I want to read it now!

Yes, it unique. I am so curious to know what it is about. :)

Source(s): my brain!!!