Korean movies you suggest watching?

Other than the classics "My Sassy Girl" "My Girl and I" And also other than "Windstruck" "Baby and Me" "100 days with Mr. Arrogant" :---) Thank you in advance :)

Favorite Answer

Can't go wrong with two completely different films...OLD BOY and THE HOST. Old Boy is an intense, rather disturbing revenge flick that is currently being remade with Josh Brolin in the lead role. The Host is a monster movie akin to Godzilla where a disregard for the environment leads to the development of an oversized, mutated amphibian. It's filled with the subtle humor of Godzilla and though intense in a few moments, is a much more mainstream film.

Or google Top Korean films and you'll find plenty and I'm sure both of those films will pop up on the lists.

Source(s): I used to review films for a living and I own The Host. Old Boy is a little too dark to watch more than once. Unique and intriguing film though.

If you are into romantic movies, "classic" and "a moment to remember" are some of my favorite. Definitely check those two