I'm having trouble moving my bowels, what can it be?

Whenever I go to use the bathroom, it feels like something is blocking the way out. I can go but it takes a lot of pushing to get it out. Even when i do go, it still feels like theirs some backed up inside. I went to two doctors and they both said they didn't see anything wrong, no bumps or anything, But it feels like their is a bump. Sometimes when i whip i get a little bit of blood on the paper and it stings a little. Could this be a Anal Fissure and how can i treat it?

p.s when i went to the doctor the first time she put her finger up my butt. Everything seemed fine after that, I was farting normal didn't have to push hard to fart. But after i used the after again the problems came back.

Favorite Answer

Blood on the toilet paper is usually due to an anal fissure or hemorrhoids caused by constipation.

For constipation, olive oil often helps as in http://au.search.yahoo.com/search?p=%22olive+oil+f...

For constipation, suppositories, laxatives and enemas are all totally unnecessary if you eat the right foods.

All fruit and vegetables in very large amounts are laxative.

You need to permanently change your diet or you are likely to get colon cancer.

Constipation can make you extremely unwell and can lead to colon cancer as it causes a build up of carcinogenic toxins in the system.

The intake of foods such as milk, cheese, white rice, white flour and red meat should be restricted, because they tend to contribute to constipation.

Any food that has had the fiber stripped out, the nutrients processed out or slows down the digestion is a constipation culprit. Here's a list of foods shown to cause constipation problems:

•Meats, especially fatty meats, red meat and processed meats,

•Dairy Products, such as cheese, ice cream and whole milk,

•Fast Foods – burgers, French fries and other fried foods, pizza, etc.,

•Refined grains, like white rice or any refined white flour products,

•Highly starchy foods – white potatoes, corn and all refined grains,

•Pastries and other high sugar products, such as cakes, cookies and pies,

•Deep-fried foods, chips and other foods that are high in bad fats.

You can see lots more in http://au.search.yahoo.com/search?p=%22natural+way... which tells you "Natural Ways to Relieve Constipation" and the right foods to eat.

Are you drinking enough water and eating enough fiber? To me, it sounds like you are just constipated. Straining from constipation often feels like you have some kind of blockage and can cause hemorrhoids, which explains the blood on the tissue. Drink more water, eat more fiber. You might even want to try a dietary supplement like Align, or another probiotic. If you're not a fan of taking a pill, natural as it may be, eat some yogurt.

You can often relieve the mild pain, swelling and inflammation of hemorrhoids with home treatments. Often these are the only treatments needed https://tr.im/g9CFQ

With these treatments, hemorrhoid symptoms often go away within a week. See your doctor if you don't get relief in a week, or sooner if you have severe pain or bleeding.

Go to Soctors and Explain to Your Doctor.

• sounds yummy

Source(s): porn hub