Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

Pregnancy question? More opinions pleAse :)?

Alright so last month my period was a little odd. It came about 3 days early & was heavy for one day & the last two days it was spotting. It was also followed with no cramps. (Very unusual for me.. I usually have 7 day periods with horrible cramps) this month i have no period it was supposed to come the 24th or 25th. But i do have tender breasts(which ive had for almost a week now), eating alot!!! Cramps during sex , very painful lower back & white milky discharge. I have a drs appt tommrow, but im wondering if anyone has any opinions? Also today i had some light light brown discharge. Only a little bit

Update:

I went to the Drs today & im pregnant :)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • xK
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Take a home pregnancy test.

Back pain makes no sense when the baby is microscopic; back pain comes from the baby being too heavy.

Could you be pregnant? Sure.

• 8 years ago

Very possible you could be pregnant my boobs started hurting one week prior to my missed period I took test day of missed period got positive result. I was 3 1/2 weeks when I found out

• Jackie
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Sounds like pregnancy to me. I had those same exact symptoms when I was pregnant.

One thing for me was that I had a thick discharge when I was pregnant that I never experienced before.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.