What does this dream mean?

I've been together with my girlfriend for 6 months. I met her at church and i only see her twice a week, but last night i had a dream. i dreamed that i was cheating on her with a girl from school, but in the dream the girl wanted to kiss me but i wouldn't because i felt bad for cheating on my girlfriend, and that's pretty much about it. I would never cheat on her. Does anybody know what this dream might mean?

Favorite Answer

this means that you are faithful to her

but, please don't sweat much on these small things...if you would have dreamt about f uc king someone in dream, would you have left you gf out of guilt?...i don't think so

relationship is something more than someone tellling us what to do, TV, Movies,etc.

if you wanna be with her, be with her, that's it

today i heard a phrase somewhere: one who sweat on small things, gets drown ...it was something like that, and i found it very true

@4everblonde: you are very correct

please naswer mine:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201210...

you might feel too much pressure with your current gf right now. If you know her from church and you only see her twice a week, you may know her only on the surface. It's not a bad thing but you only have this perfect image of her. you have fantasies, though. that's perfectly normal. Your body wants to be with others but your brain is keeping you in tact, which is why the girl wanted to kiss you and you felt guilty about it. i don't think it means you want to cheat but i do think it means you want to know your girlfriend in a more intimate way but even in your dreams, you can't imagine it because she is so pure. but you guys have been together for a while. don't be ashamed to talk to her about fantasies/desires. grow with her, not away from her.

You might have got bored with ur girl friend and want to get some other girl (this thing must have been in ur mind but u r thinking u dont wanna cheat ur gf and u dont liek nay other girl)..so u r getting such kind of dreams!

Do you know this other girl? It probably doesn't mean anything. I had a dream that my crush asked me out ,but when i ask my friend if it meant anything, she said probably not.

Carlos watch this and you will understand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za14GuJK_1k

Youtube thumbnail

It means you have cancer.