My sun sign is Libra, and my Moon sign is Aries. What does that mean?

I know that sun sign is like your personality, because I'm very much like a libra.

I don't really understand what a moon sign is I also think its interesting that my signs are opposites

Moon Sign For Libra

• meep

Your moon sign is your emotional instincts and habits. Our deepest personal needs. Where the Sun is the head, the Moon is the heart.

Moon Sign Aries is happy, optimistic, and impatient. They live for the moment, forgetting all else. Instant gratification is their middle name. They are passionate and have no qualms about sharing how they feel. At the same time, they can be very independent. They don't like to take no for an answer. They have the self-confidence to put themselves out there and they want to make a strong impression. Subtle does not describe this Sign. They are well-suited to meeting challenges that may destroy lesser people. They are clever and often approach their situations with a novel angle. Occasionally there are the few who may blame everything on other people.

• O

Stay with Libra sun signs.

• i'm a libra with aries moon as well

one thing for sure, we are very competitive and do not tolerate rudeness. we have a quick temper and are very independent and assertive. lucky us eh?

Idk what the sun and moon thing is but i know aries and libras are compatible