? asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

Colts chances of making the playoffs?

Playoffs? Playoffs.. Don't talk about, playoffs.

But all jokes aside, what at their chances? ( currently (4-3)

Remaining schedule:

Vs Dolphins

@ Jags

@ Pats

Vs Bills

@ Lions

Vs Titans

@ Texans

@Chiefs

Vs Texans

I can see them finishing 9-7 but they are a young team.

I want to see Luck in the playoffs.

Favorite Answer

With a little Luck, anything is possible

Since the Houston Texans are in their division and they're 6-1 ... I'm leaning toward the Houston Texans going into the playoffs... but who knows.. the season is only 1/2 way over.. you can hope that the Texans start losing or the Colts get a wild card.

• DB-C

I think they could get in, that 6th seed in the AFC might be very achievable at maybe 8-8 you could get it, in those situation the easy schedule is nice to have, the Colts have that, and they have 6 games that they could potentially win left. Only the Patriots and Texans seems completely unlikely, the Lions will be hard, but the other are win able, and the Colts are no walkover for the Patriots either. If they win 4 or 5 of those 6 I think they might very well steal that 6th seed.

no longer win the AFC South is lots greater probably then no longer make the playoffs. there is an threat they does no longer make the playoffs even with the incontrovertible fact that it rather is totally small. in case you think of the Texans could pump out a third place end interior the branch i think of you're loopy(i do no longer think of you mean the branch will shop them out with 3 of four making it, merely the remark suitable to the reliable branch). i think of the Colts are the two branch winner or wild card and 2d in the back of the Jaguars interior the branch.

• Sean M

With that schedule, I think the Colts should have no problem going 10-6 or 11-5 & getting a Wild Card berth in the AFC

no...the texans will win the division and the colts wont make it being a wild card

only if the other 3 QBs in there conference come down with AIDS then yes its possible