What are the possibilities Hurricane Sandy is done by weather modification?

around elections?

I think it's rather odd and after viewing some of the conpiracy theries I believe it's possible and some of the weather data shows strange enomolies and proof of chemical trails keeping the storm going.

If this is true why would the government do such a thing to it's own people? Are they out of their mind? Are they sick individuals with power?

Update:

@flip... no I know about technology - my dad worked for a nasa project.. i know this is real.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Conspiracy nuts just suck.

• 8 years ago

This is like trying to explain to cavemen what electricity is. It's just a giant conspiracy to anyone who doesn't understand cloud seeding and other methods of weather modification. The Chinese government regularly has it rain the night before public speeches so that the smog clears the morning after. But suggesting that someone could modify the weather is still not considered acceptable or mainstream. Let the scientifically deprived catch up in a decade or so and then see what their opinion is.

• xg6
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Unless you consider global warming weather manipulation, then I would say none

• 8 years ago

Pretty close to 0%

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ken C
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Obama will blame it on Bush.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.