Where can I meet pre-op. transexual m2f?

I want to be in a relationship with them even probably marriage.

They fit my idea of a partner. They're can be mother and a wife. I can bring them jewelries when I just want to.

I like the idea of having a family with a transexual than a woman because transexuals tend to be more of a woman than the others.

Umm, afaik, m2f can't get pregnant regardless of pre or post op. Unless you meant adoption and other stuff, but meh it's not quite the same.

We're around. The question is, do we want to be found? You see, we consider people like you to be chasers. This isn't a good thing.

I get the feeling that you've been getting your ideas about what trans women are like from watching porn. Here are a few things you should think about:

That porn is totally fake. It's made by men with a fetish for other men with a fetish. Real trans women are neither capable of nor want to do the things you see happening in the porn. If you expect that to happen with you in real life, you're going to be very disappointed.

Most of the actors you see are really gay men who have had body mods so they can do the porn. Want some brain bleach now?

Trans women do not want to be the carrier of your fetish object. It's really creepy and a total turn-off to be fetishised over something we hate about ourselves.

So if all you're after is chix with dix, stick with your inflate-a-date and your right hand. it's cleaner for everybody involved.

So much hate incoming. Prepare to be amused.

Clones is a f@ggot.

Source(s): Jessie is the new Clones.